Before I ambush you with waaaay too many pictures of the introduction pages for my Tell Your Story class, I wanted to post my answers for a list of questions from Smile and Wave, which belongs to Rachel, one of the TYS teachers.
1. When do you feel happiest? when I’m playing with my little man, talking to J or doing something completely random
2. How do you take care of yourself? I treat my feet to pedicures, take baths when I have the chance (which is never as often as I’d like) and buy myself too many books. I’m hoping to add running and zumba to this list soon.
3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated? externally – no doubt
4. What do you do for fun? dance around my room to my iPod, read everything I can, take Little J and KyBugs on walks at the park, bake, eat, buy things I don’t need (but really love) from Etsy 🙂
5. What intimidates you? Umm, people. I’m a very socially awkward person.
6. What is something you’re proud of? my little man
7. Finish this sentence. I never want to lose the parts of me that I love most – the offbeat, quirky parts.
8. Favorite vacation spot: the mountains
9. Today is a (rate from 1 – 10): 9.5 (It’ll bump up to a 10 if and when I get to talk to J.)
10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you’d know that the sound of Styrofoam makes my skin crawl, and I have a serious irrational fear of the girl from The Ring.
Now you know some randomness about me.
Oh! And HAPPY 11 MONTHS, LITTLE J! Time is flying