1. If you had $5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery, what would you have done? I would get implants. I had nice, full C’s when I was pregnant, and I would love to have them back. 🙂
2. Do you watch soap operas, and if so, what is your favorite, and why? Unless you count One Tree Hill, no.
3. Favorite clothing brand? Actually I love Mossimo Supply Co. at Target. They’re stuff is so cute. Especially this dress. I have it in blue, and I want it in pink and in purple, but they never have my size.
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year? As amazing as an afternoon of shopping would be, I would say maid service. Not worry about cleaning for a year? Yes, please!
5. Would you ever vajazzle? Absolutely, positively NOT.
6. Favorite Disney princess? Belle. Definitely.
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out? Brothers. It would’ve been Remember Me if I hadn’t been too shocked by the ending to react.
8. Have you ever broken any bones, and if so, what? I’ve broken my baby toes walking into things, but nothing significant.
I’ve been MIA for awhile, I know. I have a ton of crafts from RVA Summer Camp to post soon. I have just to find a few seconds to breathe. 😀
The only other news I have is J got extended in Bahrain for another 35 days. I’m upset, but he’s kind of been expecting it, so at least it didn’t come out of the blue. So we won’t be taking our end-of-summer trip to Greece. Maybe Christmas?