Oh, look! It’s my Getting to Know You answers. On Sunday!
Wonders never cease.
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be? Ireland. It’s such a beautiful country, and 99% of my family (many generations back) are Irish.
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer? Wearing gloves in the summer. I live on the beach, so there are people here who would continue to wear their flip flops, even if it snowed. I’m not one of them, but thinking about the heat and humidity today, you couldn’t pay me to wear gloves.
3. Fried or bake and why? Baked because it’s easier. 🙂 And healthier. Of course.
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why? M. Night Shyamalan. Because he makes incredible movies. Or Joaquin Phoenix because I love him. And I want to see if he’s really gone crazy like everyone claims.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager? A Ring of Endless Light by Madeleine L’engle.
6. List your top three guilty pleasure television shows. Bones, NCIS, One Tree Hill.
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life? I love bumper stickers! I think the one that best describes my life is the one that says, “Oh, no – not another learning experience!” It cracks me up. I also like the one that says, “Treehugging dirt worshipper.” 😀
8. If you were to join a circus – what performer would you be? I would want to be one of the sharp-shooters like in the old Western shows. Not exactly the circus but close, right? Kind of like this girl…