This is why it takes me three days to write a blog post…
He knows as soon as I’m blogging and wants to come join. 🙂 PS: My webcam obviously doesn’t take the best pictures. We use it mostly to Skype with J.
Okay, A) here’s my “24 Before I’m 25” list.
1. Finish the 30-Day Shred Challenge.
2. Complete all the prompts for Janel’s Journaling for a Cause class by the end of the class.
3. Make a “250 While I’m 25” list.
4. Sign up for LA, Rachel and Courtney’s Home EC class (Birthday present from the ‘rents!!).
5. Fold at least 30 paper cranes.
6. Watch a movie at a drive-in.
7. Finish my inspiration board.
8. Have a tea party. (Stole that one from Ashley!)
9. Finish my wall collage.
10. Convert the dining room to a sitting room/library.
11. Try to build a sand castle taller than I am and then knock it down.
12. Redo the interior of my vintage luggage.
13. Go on a picnic.
14. Watch the sunrise on the beach.
15. Pay off my car.
16. Memorize Pablo Neruda’s “Sonnet XVII” in Spanish.
17. Renew my license.
18. Work on – maybe even finish! – Little J’s baby book.
19. Write thank you notes.
20. Learn to make heart-patterned friendship bracelets.
21. Get flowers from the farmers’ market every week.
22. See the new Navy ship get commissioned in November.
23. Cook every meal. No eating out, no take-out or delivery, no fast food.
24. Go through my closet and donate or sell all the clothes/hats/shoes/etc. I haven’t worn in the past year.
That was fun! It’s like a mini Day Zero list.
B) I still haven’t taken pictures of my journal pages for Janel’s class yet. I’m so behind on my life…
C) I LOVE blog buttons. In case you can’t tell. If you have one, and it’s not on my sidebar, tell me, so I can add it! I really need to get one of my own. How do I go about that?