Happy August (my birthday month!)!
I’m currently waiting for the newest episode of True Blood to buffer. Bootleg copy of course. Shhhh…
So while I’m waiting, here are my Getting to Know You answers for this week.
1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for? Champion Eater. My cousin Laney made pasta salad tonight, and between her, me and Little J, it was gone within three hours.
2. What is your shoe style? Lately flip flops. Casual and easy. But I adore high heels.
3. Does your car reflect your personality? Actually yes. She’s not the prettiest car on the road, the opposite of flashy, and she screams “I’m a mom car!”, but she runs beautifully, which is what matters most. 🙂
4. If you could take over someone’s body for a day, whose would you choose? Zooey Deschanel. I love her.
5. Love or be loved? Love. It’s the best feeling in the world. And I’d rather love someone who didn’t return the feeling than be loved by someone I didn’t love and break his heart.
6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose? My mother makes mahi mahi with this salsa that’s SOO good. With a dozen cupcakes for dessert. And I’d eat every.single.one.
7. Have you been on vacation this summer? If so, where? Not yet, but we’re heading to the Cape at the end of the month for my cousin’s wedding!
8. What is your favorite food-related guilty pleasure? Cupcakes. I could eat them all day, everyday.
Ashley at The Daisy Parade (whom I stole the “24 Before I’m 25” idea from) is doing something called “30 Days”. Each day for 30 days you answer a question about yourself. Simple enough, right? Join in here. Do it.
Day One: Guilty Pleasure
Okay, I’ll give you my top three. 🙂
1. Cupcakes (I know you’re stunned.)
2. One Tree Hill (I love Brooke and Julian together.)