This morning I woke up to a view that reminds me that yes, I do in fact live where the Twilight series is set. Thick fog swirling between tall, dark trees. Since we got back to Washington on Monday, the weather has been cool. Not uncomfortably so but just enough to make me eager for fall and all the fun it’s going to bring. Even though Labor Day weekend hasn’t passed yet, and it’s still (officially and unofficially) summer, I’m ready to move into fall.
I told myself after Tuesday (our second very long but productive day) that I was going to sit back and kick my feet up for a few days, but instead I’m finding myself itching to get things done. So plans for the rest of the week include:
- Unpack and put away all our vacation gear.
- Finish and mail my owl composition books for my Splitcoast swap. (Look for pictures this weekend!)
- Order and pick up my books for my fall classes.
- Rearrange the closet, so I can get to my clothes without bumping into the Hushamok.
- Fill my style board with lots of Post-Baby Hot Mama wardrobe inspiration.
- Finish my Stampin’ Up! blog plan for October.